Is Insidious Working As Intended?

image.png

I'm genuinely asking.

  1. An Insidious Bubba, holding M2 AND activating Insidious is intended?
  2. Is it possible for other killers to benefit from this?
  3. Why only Bubba?
  4. Is this a bug?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3I2zYTwxWE

The above video shows what I'm talking about, and how other killers don't benefit from such perk.

Comments

  • Meh. Probably just a bug.

  • insidious was taught to be a jump scare perk, back when the game was supposed to be scary. Since everybody use it just to bubba face camp, no it's clearly not working as intended.

    onto the video: I've literally no idea why it doesn't work on huntress but it works on bubba.

  • @YaiPa said:

    insidious was taught to be a jump scare perk, back when the game was supposed to be scary. Since everybody use it just to bubba face camp, no it's clearly not working as intended.

    onto the video: I've literally no idea why it doesn't work on huntress but it works on bubba.

    Thank you for your reply, I hope it's a bug.

    It doesn't work on Nurse, Billy, Huntress, anyone else holding down an M2.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't think Bubba would benefit at all from this.. don't they still hear the chainsaw revving?

    they do, but the point is just the weird inconsistency