Choose your most favorite map. Do you like how often you get your favorite map offerings in the bloodweb?
Yamaoka Estate
Ormond
Hawkins National Laboratory
Grave of Glenvale
I like most of them, but if i have to pick one, it is MacMillan Estate.
I would've said Crotus Penn (because of Campbell's) but since it has the Disturbed Ward, I'm going to choose Autohaven.
I'm a fan of The Game map, i like how peculiar it is with the whole 2 floor wide level 🙂
Springwood and Grave of Glenvale
I thank my immunity to corn blindness & the Survivors' persistence to try and blind me with it, try after try.
Grave Of Glenvale,i like the concept of a spooky ghost town in the west
Hawkins.
the new Lery's is terrifying and left me in awe, I get really happy everytime I see it
My favorite is still Léry's Memorial Institute, but I also like Grave Of Glenvale.
None, come 3.7.0.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yamaoka Estate
Ormond
Hawkins National Laboratory
Grave of Glenvale
I like most of them, but if i have to pick one, it is MacMillan Estate.
I would've said Crotus Penn (because of Campbell's) but since it has the Disturbed Ward, I'm going to choose Autohaven.
I'm a fan of The Game map, i like how peculiar it is with the whole 2 floor wide level 🙂
Springwood and Grave of Glenvale
I thank my immunity to corn blindness & the Survivors' persistence to try and blind me with it, try after try.
Grave Of Glenvale,i like the concept of a spooky ghost town in the west
Hawkins.
the new Lery's is terrifying and left me in awe, I get really happy everytime I see it
My favorite is still Léry's Memorial Institute, but I also like Grave Of Glenvale.
None, come 3.7.0.