Changes to the Grim Pantry

Grim Pantry is largely disliked. What changes would you like to see made to it?

If you have other ideas, then please post in the comments below.

Comments

  • I'm up for less potential for 3 gen if we get this.

  • ######### that window.

  • Which window? I haven’t memorized all the maps and variants.

  • @swiftgiraffe808 said:

    Which window? I haven’t memorized all the maps and variants.

    There's one particular window that often makes the survivor not worth chasing. It will always spawn on the bottom floor of the Pantry, and it takes way too long to catch survivors. A lot of people consider this window so powerful that they don't chase in the Pantry, Scott Jund for example. I'm not sure if it's a true infinite, but it's definitely one of the strongest windows in the game, if not the strongest.

    Edit: It usually spawns a large distance away from the doors in the Pantry, which is what makes it so powerful.

  • @Awkward_Fiend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190165#Comment_1190165

    There's one particular window that often makes the survivor not worth chasing. It will always spawn on the bottom floor of the cabin, and it takes way too long to catch survivors. A lot of people consider this window so powerful that they don't chase in the cabin, Scott Jund for example. I'm not sure if it's a true infinite, but it's definitely one of the strongest windows in the game, if not the strongest.

    Edit: It usually spawns a large distance away from the doors in the Cabin, which is what makes it so powerful.

    Is it the one usually in a corner so either in or out the survivor can basically run to one of a couple new loop runs on the building? The big two story building that’s one of the two basement spawns? That building is irritating but sometimes I can catch people with doc, huntress, or nurse and it gives me so much joy. Lol

  • That map is a mess. I would have to pick at least five options.

  • @swiftgiraffe808 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191323#Comment_1191323

    Is it the one usually in a corner so either in or out the survivor can basically run to one of a couple new loop runs on the building? The big two story building that’s one of the two basement spawns? That building is irritating but sometimes I can catch people with doc, huntress, or nurse and it gives me so much joy. Lol

    Yes, it is the 2 stories building. Not a ton of killers can deal with it effectively, you pretty much named half of them.

    @PrettyFaceKate said:

    That map is a mess. I would have to pick at least five options.

    I agree, it's my #2 pick for a rework right behind Rotton Fields.

  • everything listed is a problem, one of them however makes the rest of them worse. ######### the window, send it to hell to where it may rot amongst the Iron Works window(thank ######### thats gone at least)

  • The Pantry itself should be reworked. I'm ok with the rest of the map, but that location just drives me nuts, both as a Killer and as a Survivor.

  • Just delete that map and make a new Swamp map.

    Pretty sure there are other Swamp maps hidden in the game's code; fixing up one of them and using it to replace Grim Pantry would be better than trying to fix all of Grim Pantry's problems IMO.

  • A little rework would help