After hearing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQnuW8iNm4&t=8s), I think The Legion should get their own custom chase music. I'm pretty sure they hate trying to rework Legion, but if they ever did another big overhaul of him, they should totally give him chase music. Even if they don't, he would have some sick ass chase music that instills a sense of panic w/ his power.
The Clown just generally needs all the attention he can get right now. Obviously that starts with making the Character's gameplay and mechanics more solid and valued at higher levels of play, but truly every bit of effort that the devs put into individual characters sees their use increased dramatically.
Doctor's rework + the integration of his new unique chase theme really updated the character to be much more viable in the modern meta. I would love to see the Clown get some of the same serious love and updates
As much I want Legion to get another update (as a Legion main), I would rather have Huntress have an updated one, tbh. I would like for the music to transition more seamlessly from the lullaby to the TR music. Minor in the long term, though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After hearing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQnuW8iNm4&t=8s), I think The Legion should get their own custom chase music. I'm pretty sure they hate trying to rework Legion, but if they ever did another big overhaul of him, they should totally give him chase music. Even if they don't, he would have some sick ass chase music that instills a sense of panic w/ his power.
nurse would have to be nerfed into the ground if they made her a custom chase music
A man can dream, right?
The Clown just generally needs all the attention he can get right now. Obviously that starts with making the Character's gameplay and mechanics more solid and valued at higher levels of play, but truly every bit of effort that the devs put into individual characters sees their use increased dramatically.
Doctor's rework + the integration of his new unique chase theme really updated the character to be much more viable in the modern meta. I would love to see the Clown get some of the same serious love and updates
Clown soo needs a demonic sounding carnival theme. They should sample the opening theme from AHS season 4...thats pure gold.
As much I want Legion to get another update (as a Legion main), I would rather have Huntress have an updated one, tbh. I would like for the music to transition more seamlessly from the lullaby to the TR music. Minor in the long term, though.