Yeah, my interest also totally depends on who ends up getting cosmetics. I only bothered with this last tome as far as getting that winter jacket for Meg.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, i'm not looking forward to it. I already had enough of grinding.
To be honest it actually pushes me away from the game lol.
after 2 toms, now i only buy a rift if it will be about kate or yui
I’m only gunna buy a rift if it’s about yui or meg
"sneak peek"
Literally the title
Me but with Nea and Huntress. The LÄMP is enough to tide me over until then.
Yeah, my interest also totally depends on who ends up getting cosmetics. I only bothered with this last tome as far as getting that winter jacket for Meg.
You're a gentleman and scholar. Respect.