Carried by SWF cheatmode vs Solosurvivors
Hello,
don´t get me wrong but in my opinion Solosurvivors are much better. For my self, i don´t like to play swf with voice cause i can´t play how i want. That´s the diffrent. I allways playing solo killer and survivor both on rank 1 and i like it. What´s your opinion about SWF ? is it more fun to play with friends or teammates or if you playing solo ?
Greetings
Comments
It is so much more fun to play with friends. I know there are good solos out there, but also plenty of potatoes. I can't tell you how many times we have been farmed by solo this week.
Like do they even hear the heartbeat coming right at us? Uh look no BT. This 5 seconds after I'm hooked. Like do gennys.
No thanks, minimum of 3 man swf or I'm playing killer. Shout out to all the good competent solo players out there. We love when we get you in our lobby.
np i like to play against SWF
Playing with friends is fun of course. It's easier and sometimes even much too easy, but we're all on rank 1 so we get some good killers too. But most of my games are actually solo. Most of the time I just want to play by myself, you know. Then I often have to deal with a bad team, but at least I can enjoy the silence (no communication^^) and the games are a bit more challenging.
yes thats true and the good thing you can play how are you want. This is the mainreason why i like to play solo. I dont care if ive a bad or god team. Important is that you try to do your best