what are the perks on the shrine today?
cause yesterday it was bugged for me
cause yesterday it was bugged for me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Distortion, Infectious Fright, Boil over and Diversion.
Also it wasn’t bugged yesterday, it was a prank for April 1st
Was it bugged? If it was only calm spirit that wasn't a bug, that was April fools.
tnx i am slow
Discordance, not Distortion. Distortion is the Jeff Perk, Discordance is the Legion Perk (which is good btw, so if anyone is missing that and not interested in getting Legion, Discordance is a good option to get).
I always get confused between them lol
you literally have the tweet featuring it right here in the forums in the column of the right side
Unless they're on mobile in which case they don't.
mobile version is horrible, I even change it to view as a pc in the browser settings
I'll admit it's far from ideal, but I can't stand the PC view on mobile or ipad (ipad is bugged to hell and it doesn't work on mobile), and op could be like that too.
feels bhvr development