Please Add ability to see all other player's ping in lobby.
Killer should see survivor's pings
Survivors should see each other's and the killers. High ping players have a negative impact on the game.
The common argument against it is that some people wouldn't be able to get games, but I think that's the entire point of the system. If your ping is so bad that no one wants to play with you, you probably shouldn't be playing in the first place. Its a self-policing system.
Comments
I would be fine if I see the Killer's ping as Survivor and vice versa. But I do not need to see my mates' ping.
I only say that to be completly fair. If you can see everyone's ping there is no possible argument that the system is unfair to anyone except those who abuse bad ping to get an advantage.
OK. You are right.
Once again, I have encountered a killer from china while connected to the Portland Oregon server. Every single hit is bullshit. They ruin the game. There is no mindgaming when it takes an extra 300 ms for anything you do (drop pallet, vault pallet, ect.) to reach the killer's client. This feature is necessary. Ping abusers begone
I 100% agree, it's especially important to know as a survivor if the killers ping is good or not.