Anyone else find the game extremely unsatisfying lately?

I can escape, die, 4k, 0k - It's all pretty boring and uninspired, at the moment.

I think I'm just tired of the gameplay loop - Nothing ever really changes.

Comments

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190480#Comment_1190480

    Have you ever played the game as 4 man swf? 80-90% escape rates is not that uncommon when you are somewhat decent at the game. Balance gets made around solo survivor and not swf. There goes your balance right out of the window, tell me how infinites like the one on sanctum are fine.

    In literally several thousands hours of gameplay have I encountered the bug you write about once. Do we count getting stuck as well? As it results in the same in addition to everything you mentioned.

    So what you are saying is there are not biased they are just incompetent?

    Unless the killer is garbage and you're sweating your complete ass off as a whole, nobody is escaping 90% of the time in SWF. If you're an actual decent killer, you'll still be able to win against them or walk out of there with a draw. The balance of the game is fine if you're actually good at what you do. Players of this game just always want the easy way out. Just to say as well, we just got a screenshot of possibly one of many infinites that are now being changed in the upcoming patch, so that's good to see.

    I've encountered this bug many times as a survivor. Which is why I'm not a huge fan of DC penalties at the moment when there are still quite a few bugs that don't allow you to actually play the game.

    At the end of the day, they are slow to many of the bugs in the game. But there are a plethora of them. It boils down to them needing more people to iron out the bugs or giving themselves an extra month to clean everything up. It isn't bias.

  • I feel like the only things that are keeping this game alive currently are The Rifts and new cosmetics.

1 2 ›