is fire up worth bringing?
so i recently picked up Freddy and i got my 3rd perk slot for him and I have brought fire up but have noticed nothing is changing is there something I'm missing about it. I know what it does but I just don't see a difference
Comments
It gives a action speed bonus of 0.2 seconds with max stacks (4 gens gone).
Fire up promotes a very good combo with bamboozle and brutal strenght, but since there is a better perk's such as BBQ and ruin, it's not really necessary to take it right now.
No, too many other perks have become mandatory due to flawed map/game design
I don't understand why people think a Perk that already does very little is somehow worth taking alongside another Perk that already does more. It's still adding barely anything.
you will only notice a few things about it, but in my opinion it's outclassed by Brutal Strength and Bamboozle.
the other effects and just things to make you want to use it more then those two. but then again you need to use 2 perks for those while fire up is only one. it's only good for specific builds like a end game build. but it's outclassed by those 2.
Is it literally the only thing you have that can fill an empty perk slot? Then yes.
My favorite build on most killers is Enduring, brutal strenght, fire up and BBQ so I can plow through pallets like a beast and not even have to mind game at all.