"Failed to create a party" and "connection error"

it's happening everytime when i try to play survivor. even when i try to launch the game, sometimes i get a error. i have this now for about a week now. anyone knows how to fix? (ps4) (restarting isn't helping)


the error in the menu is Error code 8,018 and it just randomly happens. i need these both fixed, i don't want to play killer.

Comments

  • I'm not the person to be asking as I play on PC, but hey at least it's better than "an unkown error occured" I would reach out to the support team.

  • @Pez said:

    I'm not the person to be asking as I play on PC, but hey at least it's better than "an unkown error occured" I would reach out to the support team.

    this isn't helping.

  • Turn off the PS4 and start it back up again (I'm not talking about restart)

    Keep trying

    Submit a support ticket

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Turn off the PS4 and start it back up again (I'm not talking about restart)

    Keep trying

    Submit a support ticket

    what do you think i did over the last week?


    i try it for two hours now.


    they don't help. submitted already, no response after a week and a bit