Spine Chill vs Premonition
Premonition gives you an auditory warning when looking in the direction of the Killer in a 45° cone within a range of 36 metres.
Spine Chill notifies you when the Killer is looking directly in your direction and standing within a range of 36 metres.
Which perk, in terms of tracking the Killer, do you think is the better perk?
Please keep the discussion civil.
Comments
I like Spine Chill more. It lets me know that the killer is heading towards me and the I need to move. Also, it helps do gens faster if they're being looped near by.
Both are really good. But spine chill his more significance to it
I use Spine Chill a lot and like it much more than Premonition.
Spine Chill: Gives you non stop warning when the Killer is looking at you, also it gives you 6% boost to almost everything.
Premonition: Gives more accurate warning than Spine Chill on where the Killer is, then goes on a 30 second cooldown.
I think Spine Chill is the better perk here.
Spine Chill, I'll just list the reasons why I think the Perk's better:
Pretty much the only real advantage Premonition has over it I can think of is that it has less potential Killer counterplay, but I'm not sure any Killer will moonwalk towards a gen on the offchance someone's running Spine Chill, and it's pretty much impossible to tell whether or not a Survivor is running it to be sure.