BHVR, Killers OP — Baby Mode
Prologue
Please read this last after I expose the truth about how killers really have it:
April Fools, got you! ❤
They have been getting easier and easier to play. The developers are holding the killer's hands to free 4Ks, and now, enough is enough — stop asking the developers to hold your hands.
- They use NOED for free sacrifices.
- They can camp survivors, making the rest of the game a cake walk.
- Slugging is another crutch killers use.
- Let's not forget tunneling, probably the worst a killer can do to make the game baby mode.
Epilogue
You can't hide it anymore killer mains, I figured out the truth and you been exposed. Now, go back to the top of the thread and open the spoiler because it's meant for specifically filthy killer mains! 😡
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
That's right, y'all been caught and I had enough of this! 😡
Comment from a nerf NOED thread. Proof that killer op plz nerf BHVR 😠!
Yup, I'm tired of the developers holding killer's hands to a 4K.
The killer bias from the devs is showing. 😡
I know this is an april fools joke, but I really don't want people giving Behavior Ideas...
Here comes the killer mains. 😡
You probably defend camping, slugging, and tunneling because it gives killers baby mode (EZ 4Ks).
Again, April Fools ❤😍
Dwight, you're a boosted baby and you need to read spoilers more often.
The sad thing is, there was actually a serious Killer = Baby Mode thread a few days ago.