How do I rank up if I lose pip/s when killer dcs?
Yes it is possible but it's annoying when this happens...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You dont lose pips when the killer DCs, it might be shown as depip but thats only a visual bug.
From my own experience killers rarely DC, but I currently I am depiping a lot because some of my idiot mate DCs, just sad that there is no punishment so they can do that all day
If not then there is something wrong.
Depending on platform this can still be an issue. I've had a killer DC after like a minute or so on PS4 since the update and lost a pip, also have had like 20k+ bloodpoints lost due to a killer DC. Its rare but it can still happen.
And i know its true because I use all my bloodpoints, so if its still at < 5000 I know i didnt get them...
Because...
I'd like to play a game..
I can confirm on pc that it is not a visual bug. Several times I have had a killer dc before getting enough points to safety pip that I lost a pip and it stayed lost on the next game. I always confirm what rank and pip I am on before readying a match and each time the killer dc's early I lose one.
Once again, it is just a visual bug at the tally screen ( the scoreboard screen ).
It was said hundreds of times.
It was proven correct and working as intended mechanically wise.
YOU DO NOT LOSE ANY PIPS IF KILLER DCs!
Once again, if I have a match where I know I exceeded 10 k BP, and the killer disconnects, and on the main menu I have LESS then 5k BPS then no it is not just a visual bug...
Once again, I said this was a rare occurrance
Once again, do I need to type this 100 more times
Its only a visual bug, you dont actually lose the pip.
But I dont even know why we have to discuss the results from DCing, they should simply punish Dcing..... the fact taht you can DC every day is just ridiculous
Video proof? And did you check the rank after the next game?
I have challenged several guys to provide video proof about this depip thing and nobody was able to deliver so far
What platform are you on @Eveline ? On PC it should be just a visual bug, but I have heard it happening on PS4 (never witnessed it myself personally).
Again, as someone said before, provide a proof of that.
Had killers DC millions times on me and never had either a score difference nor pip loss when it shouldn't happen.
Prove me wrong.
All you see is a visual bug, nothing more.
Not sure how long you have been playing, but there is a rank reset on the 13th of every month, so that may have been that
I'm playing since it came out on ps plus.