Do you mean the dailies? They are randomish, but I find which ever side you play more you will get dailies for the other side or characters you don't play much to promote diversity in your play. You can trash one a day and get a new one. I play survivor main and get weeks of killer only dailies and then 1 survivor one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean the dailies? They are randomish, but I find which ever side you play more you will get dailies for the other side or characters you don't play much to promote diversity in your play. You can trash one a day and get a new one. I play survivor main and get weeks of killer only dailies and then 1 survivor one.