Hex:Huntress Lullaby.
Can anyone provide video example of how it affect survivors?
Dont reply just for the sake of reply as i dont read those comments anyway.
Can anyone provide video example of how it affect survivors?
Dont reply just for the sake of reply as i dont read those comments anyway.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(Not my video)
https://youtu.be/cvBLcla6Z5MHere is a 20 minute long video of a survivor facing the perk Huntress Lullaby. You'll see that as the stacks increase the skillchecks warning time decreases.
Why there s no notification of hex persisiting in trial?
The Hex is destroyed 15 minutes into the game. If 15 minutes of footage isn't enough to show you what it does idk what is chief. I'm sorry I couldn't find a 20 minute long game where Lullaby persists for the entire duration.
I thought it was ruin but it was huntress lullaby