Hag on Gideon meat plant
Hag is too op on this map. I felt sorry for the last survivor, so I let her go.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=95xyEYgh89A&t=22s
Hag is too op on this map. I felt sorry for the last survivor, so I let her go.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=95xyEYgh89A&t=22s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quite ballsy to record this. If the entity sees that, you will lose your job....
And yeah, at rank 17 every killer is OP
That being said, the Hag can be extremely powerful there even without add-ons, since she is typically within range to teleport to her traps even without add-ons.
Yeah. They need do balance it you shouldn't be able to to go there with hag. If you don't have a flashlight you're screwed. Doctor will probably have the same issue in treatment mode.
Rank 18 actually… he got to rank 17 after that match. :P
test