I finally did it.
After hours of grinding challenges and points, I finally reached rift tier 70 today. I did every single challenge, so far according to Steam I’ve literally played for 25 hours within the past 2 days. I started grinding at around 10am today and finished it about 5 hours later (this was for round about 4 tiers, mind you). Long queue times and so little xp from matches was an absolute killer to this. I’m just glad I managed to finish it.
Devs, I noticed for this rift I got fragments significantly slower than the last one. I don’t know if it’s because you increased the xp needed per fragment, or because challenges gave less, but I beg of you that next time you make it easier. Only because of self-quarrantine was I able to do this, and something tells me this won’t be the case for the next one too.
Comments
Congrats buddy. I hit mine a couple weeks back myself.
Thanks man, congrats yourself. It’s a grind and a half.
Congrats, i started playing again 3 weeks ago, since i am forced to stay inside, i played like 3.5 hours a day and i am at tier 50. I still have like 10 challanges undone (the doc and jane ones and some bad challanges like "open the hatch with a key 2 times", i don't like bringing keys.)
You could say that again lol