New Perks Suggestion | Without Mercy and Handyman | UPDATED 31.03.2020

Hi, I would like to suggest two ideas for new perks
WITHOUT MERCY - KILLERS PERK

You ask the entity for additional help to not to lose a chance

You become obsessed with one Survivor

if you hook your obsession while all generators are repaired, WITHOUT MERCY activates

if the all generators are repaired and any survivor tries to open the exit gates, you will receive a notification, and all exit gates levers will be blocked by the entity for 40/50/60 seconds

the aura of the survivor who tried to open the exit gates will be shown to you for 5 seconds

if the perk successfuly triggers, without mercy blocks until the end of the match

You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time


This perk can give a second chance to the Killer, especially if he's was genrushed


HANDYMAN - SURVIVORS PERK

You use everything that comes to hand to increase the chances of escape

as soon as the match starts, you will begin to receive 1 token for every 100/80/60 seconds up to a maximum of 5 Tokens

When handyman has at least 2 Tokens, you can create items

Press and hold the Active Ability button for 5 seconds while crouched and motionless

IF YOU HAVE 2 TOKENS YOU CREATE A RANDOM map (green - 50% | red - 50%)

if you have 3 tokens you create a random toolbox (brown - 10% | yellow - 40%, | green - 30% | purple - 20% CHANCE) - only twice per match

if you have 4 tokens you create a random first aid kit (BROWN - 10% | YELLOW - 30% | GREEN - 40% | PURPLE - 20% CHANCE)

if you have 5 tokens you can create a random flashlight (YELLOW - 20% | GREEN - 50% | PURPLE - 30%) - only once per match

luck affects item chances


The meaning of this perk is to receive rare items in an unusual way, I also gave a restriction on creating a tool box and a flashlight so as not to abuse the Perk. In order not to receive only rare items, it was logical to add the chance of getting not rare items


I tried to give a two original ideas and I think I succeeded

Comments

  • I dislike Without Mercy for 1 reason only - It, maybe not forces you but encourages something that old Dying Light did too - tunnelling your obsession.

    And question towards Handyman - what rarity are the items?

  • @Milo said:

    I dislike Without Mercy for 1 reason only - It, maybe not forces you but encourages something that old Dying Light did too - tunnelling your obsession.

    And question towards Handyman - what rarity are the items?

    Yeah, you’re right, I didn’t even think about it, I can make that you should to hook your obsession when all the generators are repaired. Btw it depends on the player

    About Handyman, I was thinking about limiting the rarity of some items, but I could not come up with anything normal. Then it’s purely random, but maybe it’s worthwhile to make rarity depend on luck? in this way you can take this perk with the Up the Ante, thereby making Up the Ante at least somewhere useful xd

  • @Milo said:

    I dislike Without Mercy for 1 reason only - It, maybe not forces you but encourages something that old Dying Light did too - tunnelling your obsession.

    And question towards Handyman - what rarity are the items?

    So sorry, I initially misunderstood you about the Handyman, I have very poor English so, I attributed the rarity in the post

  • @AqviK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185121#Comment_1185121

    So sorry, I initially misunderstood you about the Handyman, I have very poor English so, I attributed the rarity in the post

    Hm... i actually think Handyman is too weak. Just because of the requirements. They are too lenghty for something you can get out of a chest/bring with you.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1185232#Comment_1185232

    Hm... i actually think Handyman is too weak. Just because of the requirements. They are too lenghty for something you can get out of a chest/bring with you.

    When I was just thinking about the meaning of the perk I wanted to make it so that there were high chances to make rare items, but most likely I was just afraid that the perk would be considered as too op, so I overtook it with the conditions. Well, I will learn from my mistakes