Similar game
I really like dbd. And I do have fun games even tho I get frustrated alot. But are there any other games similar to dbd besides fri13? I'm new this this type of game and don't know about any others
I really like dbd. And I do have fun games even tho I get frustrated alot. But are there any other games similar to dbd besides fri13? I'm new this this type of game and don't know about any others
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Predator is the only game I know that’s coming up and like-ish dbd. For mobile there’s Identity V but that’s the only good clone for mobile currently lol
Identity V has a PC port too.
There was F13 like you mentioned, Deathgarden, Last Year: The Nightmare, Identity V, Soul at Stake, and maybe a few others out there.
One in particular that I will be trying out myself is Monstrum 2. It's a game with a very similar idea to DbD's 1v4 survival horror and a sequel to the first Monstrum game which was a single player survival horror game. This game has 4 survivors trying to find equipment to escape a large ship with a deadly monster. I think it comes out Q4 of this year and I'm actually pretty hyped for it.