Two weeks without stream or video <3
Sorry to say that but I'm a little bit dissapointet. You've skipped two weeks. Two weeks in a row. Please, ,do something.
Sorry to say that but I'm a little bit dissapointet. You've skipped two weeks. Two weeks in a row. Please, ,do something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People are always complaining about the stream. I don't blame the devs for not doing it.
Me too but I do not want to give it a rest
I don't even bother anymore same garbage no real information. They will add whatever nerfs and buffs anyway that may or may not make it out of the ptb, and troll everyone with chapter teasers and stupid lore questions about the entities favorite condiment. Any major happenings are almost completely dismissed and disregarded.
The YT video is up now. Another Mash it up.
Q.E.D.
Don't see anything new on Youtube...
Here ya go
Weird , wasnt showing up.