The game is more balanced then people say it is. Change my mind.

So many people claim this game is completely unbalanced, however I disagree with this.

Is the game better and easier for one side compared to the other, yes, however the game isn't near as bad as some state it is.

Recently, after hearing so many people complain about how certain killers have it so hard, or rather how survivors have it easy, I decided to start playing killers that are considered weak by majority of the community, and I still don't fail to get 4ks.

The game is survivor sided, but not near as bad as so many people think it is. Change my mind.

Comments

  • @Cheers said:

    So many people claim this game is completely unbalanced, however I disagree with this.

    Is the game better and easier for one side compared to the other, yes, however the game isn't near as bad as some state it is.

    Recently, after hearing so many people complain about how certain killers have it so hard, or rather how survivors have it easy, I decided to start playing killers that are considered weak by majority of the community, and I still don't fail to get 4ks.

    The game is survivor sided, but not near as bad as so many people think it is. Change my mind.

    What a joke.

    I should start recording my games so you can see my 20 escape-and-winning streak at rank 1. This game is bullshit for the people who know how to abuse game design. Games are so boring for me as survivor that I firstly stopped playing, then stopped watching after seeing Zubat being rekt by trash survivors on gigantic maps multiple times.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Anyone can get 4's at Brown, Yellow and Green Ranks.

    But eventually you'll start to climb the ladder, and you'll realize how wrong you were.

    And yet I'm doing this at rank 1. I've already climbed that mountain, and I realised that it was easier than oh so many said the hike would be.

  • @mutante said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/140627/the-game-is-more-balanced-then-people-say-it-is-change-my-mind

    What a joke.

    I should start recording my games so you can see my 20 escape-and-winning streak at rank 1. This game is bullshit for the people who know how to abuse game design. Games are so boring for me as survivor that I firstly stopped playing, then stopped watching after seeing Zubat being rekt by trash survivors on gigantic maps multiple times.

    That honestly still trips me out.

    I saw one live and I couldn't keep my mouth closed.

  • There really is no point in contributing to a post that includes "change my mind" in the body and/or title, because that means the OP is stubborn and in most cases is blinded by their own ignorance. Most cases

  • @HES_GOT_DED_AHD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1184899#Comment_1184899

    Lol yes it does, ever went against a legit red rank swf? It's not winnable. Not hard I said, not winnable.

    Why do community tournaments have such heavy restrictions on survs you think?

    Otz who is a really good killer got completely destroyed by some top level swf a few days ago running non meta perks.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNBRSKkobqs&t=619s

    SWF on comms. Tournament play. Not winnable?

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Anyone can get 4's at Brown, Yellow and Green Ranks.

    But eventually you'll start to climb the ladder, and you'll realize how wrong you were.

    No. Its almost impossible to find solo players that may win . The killer games are pretty much boring at this point.

  • @Uistreel said:

    There really is no point in contributing to a post that includes "change my mind" in the body and/or title, because that means the OP is stubborn and in most cases is blinded by their own ignorance. Most cases

    The point is I want to see if someone can change my mind. I'm more than open to changing my opinion if someone can, although not much people have convinced me.

  • The game itself seems balanced and fun but the community is uh yeah

  • At the moment the game is far more balanced than it was three years ago, yet people seme to complain more than back then. One change I think they should make however which will help to even out killers strengths is by making maps smaller and rounded rather than rectangular. This will make it easier and viable to put pressure using weaker killers and at the same time make top tier killer’s map pressure less of a factor in what makes them strong. Then we might be able to look at killers through the same eye in terms of balanced and remove poorly designed ones like Freddy and deathslinger.

  • This would be great, and would definitely help out those weaker killers with no mobility like Bubba and Clown.

1 2 ›