I've been gone for about 2 weeks and...
I was just wondering what the new thing to complain about is. Surely survivor mains and killer mains each have about four new things to gripe about, right?
I was just wondering what the new thing to complain about is. Surely survivor mains and killer mains each have about four new things to gripe about, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking and DS atm
Eh, kinda old news, tbh. Those have been issues since I started playing almost two years ago.
The new complaint is survivors think Deathslinger has an unfair terror radius and killers saying Deathslinger doesn’t have map pressure.