Deathslingers Aim
How? Do? You? Aim?
I'm fine with practiceing for if that's what it takes, but any tips for aiming would be awesome, Do you have to aim right next to people or what's the deal?
How? Do? You? Aim?
I'm fine with practiceing for if that's what it takes, but any tips for aiming would be awesome, Do you have to aim right next to people or what's the deal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just know your projectile has travel time, so if the walk to the left or right, aim slightly infront of where they are going depending on the distance they are from you, the further they are, the more you need to aim ahead.
as always, practice makes perfect.
Very interesting, I had no clue you had to sort of aim before you, well "Aim."
Appreciate the Advise Air, thank you
May take a while for me but yeah you're right. Practice, appreciate the advice I'll get to it😊