Match Making

Are they working on it? I get frustrated playing as killer trying to learn but playing against rank 8 - 2. It do be some rank 14s, 15s, 16s in but im rank 20. I also feel bad when I play survivor, thinking I’m getting better, but the killer is rank 20 and I’m in and out 15 and 14. Also, There be rank 5s teamed up with me. I’m still trying to learn but I can’t.

Comments

  • They are working on it, but we don't know the exact time of the release. The issue that you are having is because of your low rank. There are not a lot of people between 15-20, unfortunately. Just do your best to get to that rank 15, and you should be getting much better games, and faster as well.

  • @myersismydaddy said:

    They are working on it, but we don't know the exact time of the release. The issue that you are having is because of your low rank. There are not a lot of people between 15-20, unfortunately. Just do your best to get to that rank 15, and you should be getting much better games, and faster as well.

    Oh ok, thanks. I’m going to try a few more matches and see how it go. If I don’t like, I might just wait for the patch release because I already know I’m not going to stop playing. Just a lil bit

  • @qquestion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1184445#Comment_1184445

    Oh ok, thanks. I’m going to try a few more matches and see how it go. If I don’t like, I might just wait for the patch release because I already know I’m not going to stop playing. Just a lil bit

    Don't worry about it, and just try to have fun and learn new things. It can get frustrating at times, but you just got to power through it. This game takes hundreds of hours of playtime until you are solid at it. My advice would also be to check a few videos of the top players. For example, Otz.