I dunno man.... I’m not even that good and I decimate groups. My worst recent game was with a hag for the daily and I got a 2k but I hooked everyone at least twice and the survivors only escaped cuz they found and keyed the hatch with 2 people left. She isn’t properly leveled either so I didn’t have a lot of perks I actually like, not that I like playing as the hag anyway. Ruin is nice but a lot of survivors find the hex eventually.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that is free $$ baby
There is no balance. The game is survivor-sided.
Very LOL.
I dunno man.... I’m not even that good and I decimate groups. My worst recent game was with a hag for the daily and I got a 2k but I hooked everyone at least twice and the survivors only escaped cuz they found and keyed the hatch with 2 people left. She isn’t properly leveled either so I didn’t have a lot of perks I actually like, not that I like playing as the hag anyway. Ruin is nice but a lot of survivors find the hex eventually.
It was a forum joke. The fact these two posts were right next to each other was amusing.
Relax.
True.