No More Utility Flashlight?
I haven’t seen one in my blood web for at least a month. Also, flashlights, in general, are super rare.
I haven’t seen one in my blood web for at least a month. Also, flashlights, in general, are super rare.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope , probably the RNG hates u and doesn't want to give u a beamer
i don't get them on my bloodweb either #########
I've gotten two purple, a couple or maybe 3 yellow and one green in the past 6-7 webs over the last couple of hours, I think I might have gotten one purple early this morning also but I'm not 100% sure
I think utility flashlight is one of those items that is ACTUALLY very rare, and not just saying that it is.
On top of that, survivors have an enormous amount of items and add-ons. Mix offerings into that pot, and you've got yourself basically useless bloodwebs half the time.
I've got 4 on my Zarina. Since she just came out I know I have gotten them recently. So they're still available.
Need to be removed completely
They are indeed still spawning. I've gotten a couple recently.
They're rare, but still there. I'm testing how many i get on my kate with my next 1m BP.
Same, flashlights are very hard to grind for me. Takes me 10+ Bloodwebs to get a green one, 20+ for a purple one. And oh man, batteries. This stuff is handled like ultra rare in my Bloodwebs, takes forever to grind them
Hmmm, interesting. I'm still not seeing them in my bloodweb with Dwight. I will try another survivor and see if they show. I've grinded through at least 20 blood webs and nothing!