Pro Tip for Survivors
If a Killer catches you near an almost completed generator, they're totally gonna expect you to go back there once you get unhooked. Don't feel so dedicated to specific generators (especially when the Killer has Pop) because it actually makes the Killer's job way easier.
If you don't wanna get slugged/chased again within the first minute, don't return to the scene of the crime.
Comments
Bah! You can't tell me what to do! In fact, I bet you're just trying to get me to NOT do that so that you win. I'm onto your game killer!!!
*Tippy gets stabbed immediately going after the generator*
I'm just over there with my DS, abusing innocent killers one match at a time. ๐ LUL jk jk
And people wonder why I rate Surveillance so highly................
The amount of times I've caught some idiots off-guard wkth this perk is astounding.