When did the ranking system become a rainbow on ps4?
So uh. Yeah
So uh. Yeah
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gay pride.
Because matchmaking works properly and ranking is fair and balanced.
I love your username, it is very relatable. But apart from that seems normal to me.
For a long time now, I have been often matched against players that are above rank 10. I'm rank 1, so I can not even feel proud of my victories in many games I play. It's unbelievable that the dbd team thinks the matchmaking is okay or even decent. It's one of the worst matchmakings in a video game I have seen in years.
Happening on Xbox too.
i feel that you are quite lucky there with the payers you got as a killer!
how about level 16/17 killer and getting a rank 1, rank 5, rank 6 and a green? this happens to me so many times for months!
😨😢
Because devs are too lazy to fix it so instead of doing so they decided to remove the public view in leaderboard because "rank absolutely doesn't matter" cuz yeah a red rank is the same than a rank 20
I don’t know how to describe it but I almost wish there was another way to lobby games. I almost want different modes like casual and competitive. Some times I want to have fun and try new killers. Like I just tried death slinger and I think I hooked maybe 4 people in 10 games because I was just trying to practice shooting his barb. I’d just run around and shoot anyone I saw and if someone popped up as I downed someone I’d go after the new person instead of hooking the downed guy.
But then other times I’ll play my killers that I like and if I’m not playing at least purples it feels kinda boring, like hitting puppies.
Also I’ve continued to get rank 1,2,2,15 like almost the moment I hit rank 14. It’s crazy and I don’t get it.
Since the very start.
You mean the matchmaking system, not ranking. 😂
Damn ebony on spirit? Ok.
Probably a swf, we are like skittles in our swf!
Since, like, before Christmas?
It might be worse lately because SWF is broken, or something (? This is what I've heard anyway), but Matchmaking has been less rank based since before Christmas break.
Like a year ago...
They're one in the same. Your "rank" is just a number to match you with people around your level. It's not a ranked mode ranking.
The matchmaking uses the ranking system. They ate not the same