What Killers do you play the most?
Tell me your top 3 Killers you play the most, doesn't matter if the Killer is good or not, just the ones you play the most.
Mine would be:
- Demogorgon
- Legion
- Hag
Tell me your top 3 Killers you play the most, doesn't matter if the Killer is good or not, just the ones you play the most.
Mine would be:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m a masochist so pig, then legion, then clown
It was Nurse, Now Spirit
lately a lot of Deathslinger.
other than that i enjoy playing Doctor, Trapper, Hillbilly and Wraith.
Sometimes Huntress and Ghostface aswell.
Probably Doctor, I always get Doctor Daily and my Killer Randomizer always picks Doctor. Oh yeah, there is also a Doctor Challenge. I mean, I won't complain, he is fun.
Huntress, Trapper, Doctor and recently Deathslinger.