I like it black, i like the taste of pure coffee, no sugar, cream, milk. Every type of coffee has a different taste, i don't want to destroy that taste with sugar.
I've had it every way possible, and since i've been drinking coffee since i was 15 years old, that's 21 years of drinking the stuff i have to say that the ultimate way to get the best experience of the coffee is 100% black with no sugar. That way you get the true taste and can appreciate it more.
In the morning I tend to drink my coffee with less coffee portion and less coffein and more milk. In the afternoon when I have an off day I drink it with more coffein but still more milk. I don't like the ultra bitter taste of it. And no sugar, if something I add honey to my coffee but I don't really like sugar.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like the taste, and it doesn't help to keep me awake, so I have no reason to drink coffee. I generally go for tea or hot chocolate instead.
Usually Sugar with milk, sometimes no milk and sometimes I also add vanilla extract.
I've had it every way possible, and since i've been drinking coffee since i was 15 years old, that's 21 years of drinking the stuff i have to say that the ultimate way to get the best experience of the coffee is 100% black with no sugar. That way you get the true taste and can appreciate it more.
Can you tell i love my coffee, lol.
Moderate on the cream and just a touch of sugar.
No crappacinos here.
I add a lot of milk. And then remove the coffee.
Black like my heart. lol
The perfect balance between milk and sugar, kinda looks like Tea though
In the morning I tend to drink my coffee with less coffee portion and less coffein and more milk. In the afternoon when I have an off day I drink it with more coffein but still more milk. I don't like the ultra bitter taste of it. And no sugar, if something I add honey to my coffee but I don't really like sugar.