That stare off when you're inches away from escaping.....
When you're last one alive, manage to open the gates and have made it to the end and have the Killer just staring at you from just outside the gate...
Sorta crouching to eachother and realising;
1: That the Survivor just won.
2: The Killer can't do a thing.
And NOT trying to be a Toxic type of Survivor, but sorta waiting for the Killer to try something, then for you to escape nice and easy.
hahaha, ah. Comedy.
Comments
I have only done that once and it was .....satisfying.
I love when that happens and you're staring at the survivor and hit evil within 3 and down them as they are T-bagging because they aren't as close to the exit as they thought and it's off to the hook they go.
....then proceeds to be toxic.
I've had a few games like this (on both the Survivor and Killer side) and it makes me laugh really hard every time it happens.