Why is the game not advertised?
Hello guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here...
I’m a PS4 player... and lately the lobby times have been horrendous (solo que and swf que) including the bugs and glitches that came along with it.
I was told by a friend that it’s because the game is dead and that no one wants to play anymore because it is unbalanced.
Devs, if this is true, Why don’t y’all just advertise the game on television or anything?
Balance to the game is already in process that most of everyone seems satisfied with, so it’s not half the reason to bad mouth anything about the game anymore...
Comments
I don't know about the official marketing, but someone legitimately paid for a Reddit ad talking about how bad the game is.
LOL. Wow. Unbelievable. We are currently in a COVID-19 epidemic to the point where spending money on necessity’s is extremely crucial than ever... and someone’s first idea is to waste their money on an ad about a game they don’t even like.
I think that ad on Reddit was a while ago, not recently.
The Reddit ad was like a week and a half ago
Probably not advertised enough on ps4. On PC however i see ads constantly about the game being on sale.