Survivors Toxic No

How can survivors be toxic to the killer In game it’s not possible 2-3 hooks and your out. If you camp a survivor because they are really good at running or using pallets and flashlights the pallets are in the game for a reason .Killer are you going be nice and let them live I think not. It’s killer choice to keep chasing them and let gens be popped. if you camp them 3 survivors should get out if there good enough or smart enough . Because a survivor is really good you call it toxic because they are running circles around you. You lost your composure and gave in. Now messaging after the game is unneeded unless you giving advice. Now survivors message a lot because yea it’s true your punishing me as a survivor with camping because I’m a good survivor who loops and use pallets good plus flashlight you. You seen the flashlight before match started most of the time get franklins then you don’t have to deal with it. it’s all part of the game.

Comments

  • Do you play killer? Like as often as you do survivor? Not just a match here and there for a daily, but like regularly in high ranks? Or even in just green ranks, getting high rank survivors because that's how the game operates now?

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    Do you play killer? Like as often as you do survivor? Not just a match here and there for a daily, but like regularly in high ranks? Or even in just green ranks, getting high rank survivors because that's how the game operates now?

    Yea I play killer a lot more to now because the battle pass and the tome. It’s been stressful games like today I chase one survivor for 3 mins he was the best at running and making me miss me basic attack. He dropped every pallet on me and flashlight me. They all died at the end because no pallets and the last gens were all the bottom floor jigsaw map btw and I use surveillance perk so once I kicked the gens they turn yellow and they couldn’t get anything done nurses calling, surveillance, make your choice, and I always switch last perk been using deer stalker as of late because I can’t see Jack once a survivor falls sometimes.

  • Plus matching on this game is completely bogus. I even been level 16 killer Against 4,6,12,3 level survivors. I’ve been level 4 survivor against rank 17 killers with other rank 2’s and 5’s I play solo and duos. I’ve Been rank 12 killer vs level 19 survivors with 1 perk.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    when i dont want to play on trash maps like coldwind farm or just dont want to play anymore, survivor players refuse to leave once all the gens are done. theyll repair all five gens just to not leave and get it over with; theyll look for me and just do the dumbest crap in my face; that, or theyll troll with flashlight spamming my screen.. and for what,what is this if not toxic?

    im rank 5 killer btw

    Lmao they happy you didn’t try but after I while if they don’t open door I think end game start automatically. But I always run out quick when that happens because I had killers DC and didn’t get my points ugh I don’t play around. That’s mostly ppl in groups I play solo and duo only I don’t have friends who like this game

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182779#Comment_1182779

    if they're happy they wouldve left and not stalled for about 30 minutes running around me and just doing dumb crap trying to taunt me when i clearly dont want to play anymore and want the match to be over. and nah, endgame doesn't start automatically, they wasted my time. and yea you're right it is mostly ppl in groups, which adds to the toxicity of survivor mode. wish they had an option to see SWF, then they could waste their own time just starring at the campfire since they seem as if they aint got nothing better to do .

    @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182779#Comment_1182779

    if they're happy they wouldve left and not stalled for about 30 minutes running around me and just doing dumb crap trying to taunt me when i clearly dont want to play anymore and want the match to be over. and nah, endgame doesn't start automatically, they wasted my time. and yea you're right it is mostly ppl in groups, which adds to the toxicity of survivor mode. wish they had an option to see SWF, then they could waste their own time just starring at the campfire since they seem as if they aint got nothing better to do .

    @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182779#Comment_1182779

    if they're happy they wouldve left and not stalled for about 30 minutes running around me and just doing dumb crap trying to taunt me when i clearly dont want to play anymore and want the match to be over. and nah, endgame doesn't start automatically, they wasted my time. and yea you're right it is mostly ppl in groups, which adds to the toxicity of survivor mode. wish they had an option to see SWF, then they could waste their own time just starring at the campfire since they seem as if they aint got nothing better to do .

    Haha true that I found it easier if you actually do walk around and hit things I hit the exit gates and they leave

  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182779#Comment_1182779

    if they're happy they wouldve left and not stalled for about 30 minutes running around me and just doing dumb crap trying to taunt me when i clearly dont want to play anymore and want the match to be over. and nah, endgame doesn't start automatically, they wasted my time. and yea you're right it is mostly ppl in groups, which adds to the toxicity of survivor mode. wish they had an option to see SWF, then they could waste their own time just starring at the campfire since they seem as if they aint got nothing better to do .

    ... You do know YOU can open the door and start EGC, right?

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182785#Comment_1182785

    ... You do know YOU can open the door and start EGC, right?

    The killer can open the door?

  • I knew it that’s why I said don’t it start by it self after a while he said no but that’s because the killer opened the door cool to know.

  • In his scenario they had popped 5 gens and then held him hostage because he didn’t know how to or if he could open door, still 100 toxic. Also, survivor teams with a killer who gave up but can’t DC will still hold killer hostage after popping 4 gens or less, instead of 5. Then killer cannot open door. Killer can only open if the gates are powered or when all 5 gens are popped. This scenario happens on a daily basis because SWF teams are toxic and enjoy being in power and griefing killers~

    I don’t really know what this discussion is about. It seems the OP wanted to Argue that survivors can not be Toxic but seems to acknowledge they can be at times which counters his original topic and makes this discussion feel pointless.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183003#Comment_1183003

    yea but im not taking the blame for their toxicity , i didnt want to play anymore. they shouldve did it themselves since its their role to open it anyway. so yea, i did know u can open the exit gates but why couldnt they? oh.

    If you didn't want to play anymore, why didn't you open the gate yourself to bring the game to a close?

  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183003#Comment_1183003

    yea but im not taking the blame for their toxicity , i didnt want to play anymore. they shouldve did it themselves since its their role to open it anyway. so yea, i did know u can open the exit gates but why couldnt they? oh.

    ...I'm not saying they couldn't. I'm say complaining that your time was wasted or you were held hostage because they wouldnt open the exit gate is foolish. You have every opportunity to end the match at that point.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183753#Comment_1183753

    because..i...didnt...want...to..play...anymore. as in..put controller down. ive done that b4 and guess what? same dumb crap but theyll leave when the counter has about a second left. point is, survivor mode is toxic no matter how anyone tries to spin it. am i the only one who gets pissed off at them ?

    That doesn't make sense. You can just open the gate and actually let the game end. Putting down the controller doesn't force the game to end.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183942#Comment_1183942

    it does make sense..when i quit, i quit. survivor is toxic , idc if i can end the game myself. thats not the point though, TC tried to refute survivors not being toxic, thats false theyre worse than a killer could ever troll.

    Then why not just exit the game at that point? Doesn't seem like you'd care about incurring the penalty if you're just done.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1183964#Comment_1183964

    because i dont want no freakin penalty. if i didnt care about incurring a penalty THEN I WOULD QUIT and do it everytime i dont want to play with them anymore. why put myself in an even more crappy situation after just dealing with one? please stop replying to me. i really have low patience. the point of this whole topic was about survivors not being toxic when thats wrong. they're more toxic.

    You're not really making sense, though. You don't want to end the game by exiting because you don't want to incur the penalty. Fair. But then you don't want to end the game without incurring the penalty through opening the gate because you're done with the game. It kinda just seems like you're deliberately inconveniencing yourself.