Ebony Mori
is a rework possible? It’s not like I queued up to play the game or anything. One hook Mori seems excessive. Just as iridescent infantry belt seems excessive. It’s just crutches for killers that play bad. I’ve seen plenty of killers map control without ebonys but I don’t think survivors have much fun queueing up for a game they’re told they can’t play because of getting Ebony Mori’d from getting tunneled. I get off the hook, high mobility killers abuse them so you can’t get away. Or you get caught again Bc there’s such a lack of hiding you just die 🤷♂️ Why is that fair for survivors? I don’t care what you guys have to do about slowing down survivors if it means Ebony gets removed somehow. Or at least reworked so they have to work harder to get it. I already feel as though I want my 3 hooks every game. It’s my time too that I spent queueing up For that match 🤷♂️ You can’t even give enough points to make it feel worth it for me? No thanks for playing sorry this guys lazy and cheated on his objectives? What kind of game is that?
Comments
Wheres my insta gen complete to trade off for the insta teammate death? That’s ridiculous. It also shorts teammates points. I guess it doesn’t matter what I say, but it’s kinda deflating to play when the killer is inevitably going to catch someone. Offerings don’t need to be that lethal. They have plenty of good add ons.
I guess it’s not the game for me 🤷♂️ It needs a rework though that’s just unacceptable to not only die that fast but leave with so few points. My thing is, you don’t want to do that to your fans 🤷♂️ I love the game but that’s unacceptable. Get good all you want, But I don’t want to Avoid the killer 😂 it’s a game that is ALL about the interactions between the two. But eventually they’ll down you. After that it’s screw you? Okay.
I do agree mori needs a nerf. They should be 2 hook moris. Or one hook moris, but a way that stops it if they get tunneled. Maybe put like a 2 minute delay for a post-hook mori or something.
'This guys lazy and cheated on his objectives.' What do you mean, cheated? He killed you. That's quite literally his objective. He won't pip from it, but it is by no way cheating.
Now, I agree that eboni should be changed. Personally, i'd put it after two hooks, instead of one. That way, you're only saving the trip to the hook, but that itself can be quite impactful.
Still, considering the mountain of issues DbD has, you'll let an item that you see, what, once every dozen matches, if that, push you away?
No just hook everyone once first and then you can Mori whoever. But you have to get everyone first. It’s just ridiculous. When there’s no communication and you’re playing by yourself it can just be so sad. I kinda want to put it down and uninstall the game. It’s just not that serious. What you have to understand as a survivor it’s already not fun doing generators holding down one button and pushing another button every once in awhile for a skill check all-the-while looking at a progress bar that takes forever with dying light, thanat or ruin/PoP if killers are good at patrolling. But at some point he’s gonna catch you and hook you. Rarely all 5 get done without getting caught 😂 so what you’re telling me is that An ebony allowing only 4 hooks equal 5 gens? I don’t think so. Sounds rigged. They also have iridescent and infantry belt that lets huntress have 3 one shot ranged attacks. Excessive. I mean, you can’t always dodge 😂 especially with the lag and choppy hit boxes. I’m not sure I want to come in and get these messages from killers saying it was “EZ” whatever man. Solo play is just not fun. Killers have to work harder than that. Yet they whine over gen speed, noooo way. Gen speed when you can at any point turn the momentum in your favor from an offering, an add on OR a perk? Where’s my OP offering? Where’s my offering that says if a teammate was Mori’d you can insta complete the next gen you see? Where’s that huh? Sheesh.
I think by cheating OP means skipping your objective — hooking survivors multiple times to sacrifice them.
Typically, survivors get 3 chances before they are sacrificed to the Entity, but with en Ebony Mori, that's reduced to 2 chances.
It’s cheating because objectives are 12 hooks and you’re reducing it down to 4 and tunneling for it. I’ve seen it happen many times. 5 gens don’t really get a boost from anything except brand new part which then again, regression can counter whatever progress was made. There’s nothing bringing my teammate back 😂 that’s permanent. But the next point I have is that I am a player too with equal opportunity to play the game. It shorts me out of playtime and quite frankly Bloodpoints. But I see the killer has 30K at the end of the match? Naaaahhh that’s ridiculous 😂
It doesn't sound like you play much killer. You think it's not fun holding down one button all game to do a gen? It's not fun losing 3 of your 5 gens for one chase. It sounds rigged to require only 4 hooks for a completion of 5 gens with an ebony mori offering? Does it not sound more rigged to ask 12 hooks for only 5 gens in regular gameplay? Look at it from both sides next time bruv.
It’s 1 chance because they tunnel 😂 high mobility killers don’t allow 2 chances. You get off the hook they’re soaring across the map to put you down again before you go anywhere 😂 Idk I just think there are so many games that, when they’re not used its a close game And that makes it way more intense and enjoyable. I’d rather use the term cheating because you don’t have to hook that survivor 2 more times. You can instead kill where he/she goes down without giving the team a chance to prevent it like the hook can be prevented with sabotage. The killer has complete control uninterrupted. Uninterrupted* key word. If only there was a way to interrupt it lol besides forcing the DS stun by jumping in a locker 😂 if you have DS that is. But no it’s just offerings aren’t that empowered on survivor side. So why are they on killers side?
Look, all I’m saying is It kinda sucks not feeling like it was all worth it. If you’re gonna kick me out of the match, can I get some bloodpoints at least? Early removal points? 😂 Thanks for playing points? 😂 jk I suppose.
Theres just nothing worse than the feeling you didn’t get much out of the match 😪
Sometimes you're just meant to die regardless how good you are.
The best I can recommend is using DS and jump into a locker, so they are forced to grab you instead of downing where you can be killed.
Would you then consider the hatch as cheating? The survivor is bypassing the exit gate. What about keys? The team is bypassing gen completion to escape. Or Devour? There's a mori in that.
Again, though, hooking isn't the objective. Killing is. Hooking just enables that. If you want to hope to pip, with decent bp, you hook as much as possible. But to kill the player is the objective.
I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m fully aboard of a morie rework or an iri head nerf but when you mentioned crutches, I couldn’t help but think of all the 2nd chance perks survivors actually possess. The crutches of one side make chases longer or nullifies them even and the other makes them shorter.
When mories hopefully get reworked then so should keys. They both don’t require any skill to use and result in a cheap way of ending the game.