I'm gonna go ahead and say Arnold Schwarzenegger even though I have a feeling he'll somehow someway be added in the future. Either through like a Terminator, Predator dlc or something like that. But anyway, he'd be cool even as himself.
Justin Bieber would definitely be the majority vote if the current year was 2010.
I'm going with Michael Jackson. Imagine the sounds he'd make every time he got hit or hooked. The guy would probably accidentally sing a frickin new hit single trying to scream in pain. Oh, and the ability to moonwalk, of course.
Michael Jackson for sure, just imagine him slowly moonwalking at you in a badass way while Hee-Heeing, it would be amazing.
He could Hee-Hee whenever he is hit by the Killer, yell in a high pitched voice when hooked, and say "Come on!" out loud when pressing 2 on your keyboard to beckon other Survivors.
He could Hee-Hee whenever he is hit by the Killer, yell in a high pitched voice when hooked, and say "Come on!" out loud when pressing 2 on your keyboard to beckon other Survivors.
I like your way of thinking, though I think he would make a better killer. Just imagine him screaming at the top of his lungs "Anne are you okay?!" whenever he hooks a survivor. It would never get old.
Britney spears look there would be nice cosmetics too especially the bald hair but also it could make sense for a story line Britney had a panic attack and decided to take a run in the woods not knowing that would be last seen of ms spears
I could see johnny depp being a survivor or a killer i think some of his roles xould worm well in the game and i think he could be a cool survivor himself
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a joke, he funny tho
How ever I wouldn’t mind Justin Bieber cause I’d love to kill him several tims🙂
It would be cool if Taylor Swi- wait, forget it.
Where's my Sweeney Todd chapter BHVR.
Shaggy with scoob. After he bonks you with a pallet, scoob says "Ruh-OH" Then shag says zoinks and both take off running like in the cartoon.. Lmao
I'm gonna go ahead and say Arnold Schwarzenegger even though I have a feeling he'll somehow someway be added in the future. Either through like a Terminator, Predator dlc or something like that. But anyway, he'd be cool even as himself.
harvey weinstein we all know what his perks would be
OJ Simpson.
L'argot Robbie 😅😁❤️
Keanu Reeves. He could summon his army of cringe Redditors to become a wholesome Minecraft player and easily defeat the killer.
Good thing there aren't any little boy survivors
Michael Jackson for sure, just imagine him slowly moonwalking at you in a badass way while Hee-Heeing, it would be amazing.
He could Hee-Hee whenever he is hit by the Killer, yell in a high pitched voice when hooked, and say "Come on!" out loud when pressing 2 on your keyboard to beckon other Survivors.
I like your way of thinking, though I think he would make a better killer. Just imagine him screaming at the top of his lungs "Anne are you okay?!" whenever he hooks a survivor. It would never get old.
"You're hooking them wrong you ######### donkey!!!"
Charmed actresses (original 1 ) sisters as survivors , and as a killer some of their main demons
Danny Devito, he could slap the killer with his magnum dong
Sleepy Hollow Chapter
Britney spears look there would be nice cosmetics too especially the bald hair but also it could make sense for a story line Britney had a panic attack and decided to take a run in the woods not knowing that would be last seen of ms spears
I could see johnny depp being a survivor or a killer i think some of his roles xould worm well in the game and i think he could be a cool survivor himself