Party streamers..
do party streamers still exist? I never see them in my blood webs anymore. I put a lot of bloodpoints into my survivors so I can prestige them yet I haven’t come across party streamers in ages. Is it just me? I play on PS4, not that, that should make any difference.
Comments
They're of Green Rarity....but I feel as if they're purposely scattered.
I see at least 1 in 30 bloodwebs.
Yeah I just Feel like I haven’t seen Any in months and I’ve put a load of bps into my blood webs. 🤷♀️
I really have no clue anymore. From my experience leveling a character from 1-50 i have got around 5 one time, a single one another, and i have got 0 a few times. I think it's just RNG with rare offerings/add-ons which would explain why my survivors tend to get less.
Especially as Survivor it is hard to get certain things, considering we have 3 times more Add Ons than Killers, making it difficult to get specific Add Ons or Offerings.
But especially with Party Streamers I have the Feeling that those are intentionally more rare than other things. Like, I finished my Meg yesterday (P3-50, all Perks) and I got only 5 Party Streamers in total while doing that. Those are around 90 Level 50 Bloodwebs plus all of the Bloodwebs to get to Level 50.
It's not RNG, take random Addon, Item, in your bloodweb. How many times will you see it again?
I believe it's purposely made to be above any rare item in the game.
I've leveled my Kate from like 0 to 100 bloodwebs for all perks that I could get until then, and I still haven't got ANY bloody party streamers.
Now I'm leveling other survivors for their teachables, so maybe, just maybe, I can get one on Kate.