PC streamer hacks ps4 console!!

So I was tricked into showing my player cloud I.d. on dead by daylight! Apparently that's how this person is doing it. Hacking YOUR GAME DIRECTLY. I'm a ps4 console streamer and I'm sure others have encountered he or she. Never show your player cloud i.d.! His gamer tag always includes a symbol. Stay safe, stay streaming love you guys! Please at devs and share this thanks! Never show your player i.d.!


Edit:what he did

They said that there was a cross platform option at the bottom of options for them. They instructed me to check on my end in options if it was there for me. They specifically said to scroll to the bottom of options ...me not knowing that's where it displays your player Cloud i.d. ! Next game they said please play survivor which I did and what do ya know aimbot hatchets from across the map behind a building and also the following match they teleported under the stairs in the basement and dropped me LOL! I've seen this before with bigger streamers but hey guyy get gud

Comments

  • what are we to do with this information?

  • @furiousgamechanger said:

    So I was tricked into showing my player cloud I.d. on dead by daylight! Apparently that's how this person is doing it. Hacking YOUR GAME DIRECTLY. I'm a ps4 console streamer and I'm sure others have encountered he or she. Never show your player cloud i.d.! His gamer tag always includes a symbol. Stay safe, stay streaming love you guys! Please at devs and share this thanks! Never show your player i.d.!

    This is the vaguest warning I've ever seen. You know how many mofos have symbols in their names?

  • @YoshisCookies said:

    what are we to do with this information?

    Welp for starters maybe look out for the guy when he hacks take screenshot send it to the devs on Instagram or maybe Twitter. My previous post was pulled because I posted a picture with his gamertag but that was name shaming such bullshit if ya ask me. He has a globe always in his nonexistent non clickable name.

  • @Desh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/140189/pc-streamer-hacks-ps4-console

    This is the vaguest warning I've ever seen. You know how many mofos have symbols in their names?

    He always has a globe in his name. Or non existent name because when you click his or her psn it says an error occurs which leads me to believe he or she is on PC. If you ever get this person just take a screen shot send it to devs on Instagram or Twitter I guess. My previous post was pulled cause I posted a picture of the d bag

  • How did he trick you what did he say ?what did he does once you where hacked ?

  • @venom12784 said:

    How did he trick you what did he say ?what did he does once you where hacked ?

    They said that there was a cross platform option at the bottom of options for them. They instructed me to check on my end in options if it was there for me. They specifically said to scroll to the bottom of options ...me not knowing that's where it displays your player Cloud i.d. ! Next game they said please play survivor which I did and what do ya know aimbot hatchets from across the map behind a building and also the following match they teleported under the stairs in the basement and dropped me LOL! I've seen this before with bigger streamers but hey guyy get gud!

  • But there isn't cross platform so you wouldn't be going up against a pc if your in ps4

  • Do you have video of this ps4 saves the last 15 minutes of game play you could upload this to youtube and show us

  • @venom12784 said:

    But there isn't cross platform so you wouldn't be going up against a pc if your in ps4

    Just cause there isn't an option doesn't mean someone hasn't figured out a way on PC. In the end these are servers we are playing on no?

  • Ok I'm leaving it at that.

  • @venom12784 said:

    But there isn't cross platform so you wouldn't be going up against a pc if your in ps4

    The servers and game support crossplay between all versions of DBD with the exception of mobile. It's just the devs currently have crossplay turned off for everyone but Steam and Windows Store/PC Xbox Game Pass users. These hackers are enabling that setting within their game to allow them to be matched with console people. They can also hack other people, if they have your IP, and make the game only match you with console users. A streamer was hacked and ended up being only matched with Switch users. The funny thing is he was playing Freddy and on the survivor's end was invisible. As the Switch while having the code for Freddy, lacks the art assets for Freddy

    I guarantee we will see an official crossplay announcement at the upcoming Year 4 Anniversary event.

  • Wow, why did you show your cloud ID in the first place?

    You are literally only allowed doing that if you are talking to the support team on the website

  • he/she was able to hack me through my player cloud i.d. ...you think that brought up my ip Address somehow?they were stream sniping under random accounts Lol

  • @Hoodied said:

    Wow, why did you show your cloud ID in the first place?

    You are literally only allowed doing that if you are talking to the support team on the website

    I didn't know that was even down there and tbh why the hell is that in the options menu???should be In a more private place if ya ask me.

  • Yeah Ardetha got hacked and was facing Switch players as Freddy that could not see him.

  • @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181056#Comment_1181056

    The servers and game support crossplay between all versions of DBD with the exception of mobile. It's just the devs currently have crossplay turned off for everyone but Steam and Windows Store/PC Xbox Game Pass users. These hackers are enabling that setting within their game to allow them to be matched with console people. They can also hack other people, if they have your IP, and make the game only match you with console users. A streamer was hacked and ended up being only matched with Switch users. The funny thing is he was playing Freddy and on the survivor's end was invisible. As the Switch while having the code for Freddy, lacks the art assets for Freddy

    I guarantee we will see an official crossplay announcement at the upcoming Year 4 Anniversary event.

    Quite a few hackers on the Switch version. Lots of crossplay icons showing up beside names. BHVR should maybe fix that

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181070#Comment_1181070

    Quite a few hackers on the Switch version. Lots of crossplay icons showing up beside names. BHVR should maybe fix that

    The devs have been abnormally quiet about these hackers. They can't do much to stop them besides ban them if they are reported.

    Besides they don't want to attract any attention to the fact crossplay is already possible and happening without bugs. They want it to be a big surprise reveal for the anniversary event.

  • @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181163#Comment_1181163

    The devs have been abnormally quiet about these hackers. They can't do much to stop them besides ban them if they are reported.

    Besides they don't want to attract any attention to the fact crossplay is already possible and happening without bugs. They want it to be a big surprise reveal for the anniversary event.

    I imagine a part of that problem is a lot of the folks who are winding up there aren't actually the hacker. The hacker will snag a cloud Id off a stream and then use it to send that player to the switch queue, against their will.

    Makes it difficult to prosecute punishment.

  • 20200328_181412.jpg

    This is how the name looks on the scoreboard. You'll get an error code if you click on it.

  • @wait4him2leave said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/272/NS560S30DFPL.jpg

    This is how the name looks on the scoreboard. You'll get an error code if you click on it.

    That's the one! Hahaha