Mori's Hurt the Killer
I don't know about anyone else, but when a killer puts on a mori that's when I usually play super sweaty. If they don't, I normally play pretty casual and mess around a lot.
So killers put on a mori in case they get a bad match and have a quick out, but that's normally when you'll get a harder match (if you're facing decent survivors).
Anyone one else do this as survivor or notice this as killer?
Comments
It depends on how you see it, people are often hiding when they think killer has a mori, it slows down the gen speed. I sometimes just throw an oak offering to scare them
Then you get to the end screen and it was a shroud of separation.
That's true I guess. It also depends on the type of survivors you get. A lot of times I'll get ones that kill themself on hook, hide, etc. I wish it made most people try harder instead of just give up.
But a world where survivors have to actually work at something and have something to lose then that's just asking too much lol.
No. When i take mori i simply mess around and dont even play with my addons.