Why am I obsession so often?
80% of time I'm in a game with an obsession...its me! Why? And if I face the same player killer again that day...I'm the obsession with him again. Never somebody else.
Is my file unlucky?
80% of time I'm in a game with an obsession...its me! Why? And if I face the same player killer again that day...I'm the obsession with him again. Never somebody else.
Is my file unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you run perks that increase your chance of being the obsession?
No...thats what I don't understand.
Well, it's pure luck. There are times that i'm the only one on my team with DS and i'm not the obsession because the killer has an obsession perk.
If there's no obession perk on your team and the killer has one you have 25% to be the obsession.
With DS I think they did a change, it does not make you the obsession anymore, because it showed the killer who has DS and needs to be slugged just in case. MoM still increases the chances but I think when one or multiple people have DS, it is completely random who is the obsession.
And if you just talk about one day, that can happen. Think of the numerous games you played so far without that happening. If you are playing long enough, it will at some point happen that you are the obsession x times in a row, like same chance to be not the obsession 3 times as long. It's just statistics.
If you were the obsession for a whole week, that would be truly strange thou
No obsession perks on killer or survivor - no obsession
Killer has obsession perks and/or 1 or more survivors have DS - random(ish?) obsession
One survivor has non-DS obsession perk (MoM OoO etc)- they're the obsession
That's how it works afaik.