NOED rework
I think instead of exposing all survivors, NOED should instead allow the killer to MORI people after the gates are powered. With this, instead of a killer getting an easy 4k because everyone is exposed, they should be rewarded with kills. (The kills should give a bonus 1k points so that its better than hooking). This also counters the end game camping. I personally don't believe that NOED should reward bad killers with free kills, instead it should reward skillful killers. I also believe that this perk should no longer be a hex but reduce the speed bonus. What do you guys think?
or....
Noed should instantly tell all survivors that they are exposed, so that they get a chance to counter play instead of being headless chickens
Comments
And Moris are less "free kills" than a one-hit-down? Sorry, but... weird.
I think Noed is pretty balanced right now. It is situational, decently powerful, but with a build in counter.
It's far from OP and totally in control of the survivor IF it ever triggers.
So nothing to complain about.
More notifications for totems?
I wonder where there are ANY notifications at all. You can deduce those notifications if you actually pay attention to the game, but yeah I know, playing survivor has to be so braindead that it can be done one-handed while talking at the phone
I dislike being NOED'ed. But it's a counter to a gen rush. You can always cleanse dull totems :chuffed:
you know... NOED is ment to be the counter perk to Adrenaline, since Adrenaline heals you and gives you a sprintboost, NOED grants you a faster movementspeed and oneshot. If you take away the oneshot, you'd also have to remove the healing factor of Adrenaline in order to balance this out.