are all killers slower?
played with both hag and leatherface, and they both moved so slowly I couldn't catch up with survivors in chase even when moving straight.
played with both hag and leatherface, and they both moved so slowly I couldn't catch up with survivors in chase even when moving straight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's currently a bug with all characters where you move slower for some reason. It's really punishing.
wait, really? I was thinking it was maybe just because I've been sick and so I was thinking slower. :)
I don't think the devs have acknowledged it yet, but it definitely exists. Why else would you randomly slow down in the middle of the chase for no apparent reason?
While I haven't encountered this mid-chase-slowdown glitch, I have had a couple matches where the speed burst that survivors receive after being hit lasted for a lot longer than normal (looked nearly equivalent to Sprint Burst). I'd recover from my weapon wipe only to see them fading into the fog in the distance halfway across the map.
As the new chapter only recently came out, I'm not that surprised to see that a few things have gone buggy once again. Thankfully I've only had to put up with this nonsense in a few matches, but I hope it gets resolved.
I realized after I posted this that probably a big factor is the number of people online during Coronageddon having weird effects on network traffic.