Or as you say in English... i am waaaaasted!!!
Yeah, but i dont play wasted, cause i suck when i do...... LOL
lol nice, I was drinking at a friends house a few weeks back and we were taking turns playing killer while wasted, the games did not go well.
Btw, deathslinger was the first i played and my aim is already bad. Didn't spear a single survivor!
Thank you for sharing?
@Uistreel said:Thank you for sharing?
@Uistreel said:
You welcome!!! :D
Now i got a hang over kkk
@blue4zion said:lol nice, I was drinking at a friends house a few weeks back and we were taking turns playing killer while wasted, the games did not go well.Btw, deathslinger was the first i played and my aim is already bad. Didn't spear a single survivor!
@blue4zion said:
I can see that. :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol nice, I was drinking at a friends house a few weeks back and we were taking turns playing killer while wasted, the games did not go well.
Btw, deathslinger was the first i played and my aim is already bad. Didn't spear a single survivor!
Thank you for sharing?
You welcome!!! :D
Now i got a hang over kkk
I can see that. :)