Running on ps4
Anyone on PS4 having issues with there run animation ? And before any one says I have changed controllers from old ones and now to a brand new one still doing it so it’s not my control, I have closed app and the opened it’s still doing it, it now I’ve been playing since 8.00am it’s now 9.pm I didn’t have this issues this morning/afternoon, this evening all of a sudden my animation is messed up ? when I run it just stops running like I have let go of l1 when I havnt , I end up standing still mid chase for a second -_- starting to annoy me it’s literally every game geting me killed , also my Torso upwards is guttering left and right as I Run, no I’m not wiggling my analog, my friend also is reporting the guttering, hmm I’m curious if it’s happening to anyone else , on PlayStation btw
Comments
I had that problem with a lot of ps4 controllers, even on new ones. I returned one of them (it was new so I had the warranty) and after they fixed it I never had that happen again.
It is not dbd, the problem is with sony and their bad analog sticks.
Yeah that's my guess. I've had it happen several times too. It's a similar issue to Joycon drift,just presents in a different way.