Ace shirtless outfit

Ace needs shirtless outfit too, and that actually makes sense, since Ace get's ALL the ladies ;) (if you know what I mean ;))
I need shirtless Ace in my life so I can actually play I'm too sexy for my shirt whilst playing DBD ;) haha and cuz Ace would look dope :D

Comments

  • @MaxiferPriest said:
    Ace needs shirtless outfit too, and that actually makes sense, since Ace get's ALL the ladies ;) (if you know what I mean ;))
    I need shirtless Ace in my life so I can actually play I'm too sexy for my shirt whilst playing DBD ;) haha and cuz Ace would look dope :D

    along with a thong and a huge bulge ;)

  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    Shirtless David was already a mistake. Now everyone wants a shirtless survivor. Where has this game gone?

    well not everyone wants it, but i think the majority wants it ;)