Iron will bug
I had a situation several times that while the killer attacked me, my iron will corrupted and my character moaned after 1 hit. im playing as a Meg.
Tagged:
Pending
I had a situation several times that while the killer attacked me, my iron will corrupted and my character moaned after 1 hit. im playing as a Meg.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's with all the Iron Will threads? Have you ever heard about killer perk named Stridor? Go read about it.
you tried to be smart but you didn't work out. because usually it breaks down when im against to spirit. she dont have this perk in her build and everybody in my team hear my moan not just me.
With stridor actually, it doesn't make it louder for the killer only, it makes it louder for everyone. This means if the killer had stridor it would make sense that the other survivors could hear you.
Do you have a video proof? @gabi0z
No, I just know this as a fact. If u don't believe me go into a KYF and find it out for yourself.
I didn't meant you. I was responding to op. What you said is true.
oh lol
He said Spirit didn't had Stridor but I don't believe it.