Meg's Hair
Are we ever getting a fix for Meg not having orange hair anymore?
I figured it was a problem with the new engine but her portrait shows fire-red hair and hers is dark brown in game.
Are we ever getting a fix for Meg not having orange hair anymore?
I figured it was a problem with the new engine but her portrait shows fire-red hair and hers is dark brown in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alot of maps are dark with a lot of shadows, as no map takes place during normal hours. This may be why, although I never really focused on it.
She used to have orange hair, now its brown. It's not a lighting issue.
play kate then
Hey don't be trying to call Kate's strawberry blonde hair, red lol