Strongest adept perks
What killer do you think has the strongest set of perks? By this I mean that, if you took the 3 teachables from any particular killer and used it on every other killer, which would have the greatest success?
In my opinion, Nurse has the strongest set of teachables. Nurse's Calling is a top tier perk on it's own. Thana is a pretty good perk for killers that can spread damage quickly. And Stridor is a hard counter to one of the best survivor perks, Iron Will, and synergizes well with the other two perks. Furthermore, if you were to take it a step farther and say that the 4th perk slot could be filled with any of the free perks, Sloppy Butcher works amazingly well with these 3 perks as well. If you took Nurse's perks and used only them on every killer, I think you would have the most success compared to doing the same with any other killer's teachables.
Note that I'm not saying "you can easily 4k with adept Nurse perks", I'm saying compared to every other killer's perk set, Nurse has the best set.
Comments
Freddy because fire up.
?gg nerf fire up.
In all seriousness tho I'd have to say nurses perks work well on everyone, but if we're going for true adept clown. His aren't too bad. PGTW saves time on gens, cholorophobia or however it's spelt is there but can help if you're returning to a hook and they're desperately trying to finish a heal, and bamboozle shuts down very strong loops quickly.
Bubba. BBQ, Franklins and Knockout are all high/mid tier perks. And very annoying to play against
Bubba's, Clooooown's maybe... except for Nurse and Plague's.... kinda-ish. Oh and yeah Nurse.
Bubba, Nurse, Clown, and Myers maybe?
Hag had one of the best sets of perks prior to the Ruin nerf, but it's still not bad today.
The only meta perk Bubba has is BBQ, and that's at best an okay perk really. Knockout has uses but is countered by specific survivor perks or by SWF in general. Franklin's I would hardly call mid tier. It's bottom tier honestly. Does nothing to actually stop survivors from using items, as my friend put it, all it does is make survivors play musical chairs with items. It's not going to help majority of the time. The only uses it has is to stop them from using insta-heals or flashlights when they need to, and maybe stop them from using a key if you are chasing them to hatch. Beyond that Franklin's isn't at all great.
Also I wouldn't say BBQ or Knockout are annoying to play aginst. BBQ is super SUPER easy to counter, Knockout might be rough if the killer slugs a lot but again there are hard counters. Franklin's is a bit annoying, but like I said not actually that good of a perk.
I would rate adept Bubba perks as C tier at best.
Spirit is 1st, Myers is a close 2nd for me
Plague perks + Whispers could work for Plague herself and other snowball killers.
Freddy perks + NOED could work as an end game build.
Myers perks + Nemesis could work on Plague/Cannibal.
Clown perks + Surveillance could work on Billy.