Nerf Iridescent Head
About a year ago one of the devs said that Iri Head was going to be nerfed and it still hasn't been. Every single Huntress I go against uses it; I can not remember the last time I played against a Huntress that isn't using Iri Head. I know it has already been nerfed once but it wasn't enough. I think they should completely change the add-on, or make it to where she has 1 hatchet Max.
Comments
It's gonna get nerfed some day. My only advise is to write down your suggestions regarding this nerf at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions. Maybe the Devs will see them and consider adding them to the game.
If you want to see how nerfed iri head looks like just look at iri coin. Borderline useless.
All they have to do is make it not stack with the belts. One hatchet would be a fair downside to it.
Devs have a problem making good red addons for killers. A lot of red add ons for killer are the opposite and completely worthless (nurse, ghost face, deathslinger, ect... ) Then you have iridescent head which is god mode for huntress.
So i miss and game over no thanks
Almost like devs barely update things in this game. Still don't understand how slow they are given their team size.