No perk killers
I've been seeing a ton of these lately. Is there some kind of killer challenge going on that I didn't notice?
I've been seeing a ton of these lately. Is there some kind of killer challenge going on that I didn't notice?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, they probably are SWF and have dropped perks to balance the game for the developers
Did you...not read the title?
Couldn't resist. Killers probably are trying to improve their skills without perks.
What rank and killers?
Idk... the internet here couldn't handle all the people being at home. So I haven't been playing
Mostly between 16-12. But I just saw a level 16 Deathslinger with green and purple perks with green and purple addons. Very strange.
Just to see the survivors reaction to "HoW DiD hE/sHe FiNd Me" its actually pretty funny.
I used to play no perk, no add on Nurse on PS4 to derank cause I got banned for constantly DCing as soon as the game started. I've since stopped deranking. It's pointless because matchmaking is so ######### you'll end up playing red ranks when you're rank 15 anyways. Maybe they're deranking too